Volvo Action Service
Volvo Trucks North America is a division of Volvo Truck Corporation, one of the leading heavy truck and engine manufacturers in the world. Today, Volvo Trucks manufactures a broad line of Class 8 trucks and tractors-both on-highway and vocational-under the Volvo brand. Each new or used purchase is supported by a strong dealer network and by industry-leading parts and service programs to smooth your ride on the road to success.
Volvo built its first truck in 1928 to serve a growing transport industry. At the time, roads were roughly carved out of the countryside. The challenge was to build trucks that met the rigorous demands of the job in balance with the comfort and safety needs of the driver. Volvo’s commitment to achieving that balance hasn't wavered. Quality, safety and environmental care are the core values of Volvo Trucks, each reflected in how they develop their products, how they act in society, and how they approach their customers.
WHEN YOU STOP, WE START.
Equipment failure can be disastrous for any long-haul trucker. But there's a way to get back on the road quickly if problems arise.
Volvo Action Service offers round-the-clock roadside assistance to drivers anywhere in Canada and the United States. When a driver notifies Volvo Action Service, highly trained and knowledgeable staff members work to resolve issues. Their goal? Maximize your uptime by quickly scheduling and managing service, repairs, or any other issues out on the road. And they stay on the case until it is resolved to your satisfaction. That helps you get back on the road as quickly as possible, so you can take care of your load and your customers.
Call 1-800-52-VOLVO (1-800-528-6586) for complete Volvo Action Service customer support in three languages: English, French and Spanish.
Volvo Action Service utilizes MVASIST to communicate with dealer service personnel, Volvo support staff and our customers effectively and efficiently during a service event, sharing information and getting regular status alerts on planned and unplanned stops.
Volvo Action Service Silver Level
This is provided for 2 years at no charge on new Volvo trucks and includes:
- Breakdown coverage and warranty/nonwarranty repairs.
- No case fees on covered trucks.
- Attractive case fees on noncovered equipment.
- Scheduling of planned/unplanned service and repairs.
- Parts location and expediting for needed repairs.
- Hands-on management by Volvo Technicians.
Additional servics available:
- Arranging hotel accomodations.
- Credit card clearance.
- Forwarding cash if extensive repairs are required.
- Arranging rental equipment.
- Load forwarding.
- Auditing repair bills.
- Volvo Action Service Silver Level - Enabled Remote Support
- Driver requested Auto Case Generation
- Customer Information
- Vehicle Information
- GPS LAT & Long
- VAS Driver Dash Messaging
- Diagnostic Fault Code Web Reporting
- High Priority Fault Code Prioritization
- Customer Email Notification
- Pre Case Generation
- Auto Driver Messaging Requesting Driver Verification
- Volvo Action Service Blue Level - Roadside & Parts Support
- Roadside Service 1-800-52VOLVO
- No Charge Case Management (Tractor or Truck Only)
- Repair Follow-up
- Schedule planned / non Planned Services & Repair
- Emergency Parts Expediting Management
- Customer Internet Case Management Access
- Remote Service