FAST, ACCURATE WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Price Based On 3-Axle Alignment
Includes Road Choice Windshield
PAINTED BUMPER ENDS
each + $100 installation fee per side
Certified Uptime! Call an advisor today for details.
Toll Free 1-888-462-8658
LOW PRICES STARTING AT $914.00
INCLUDES PARTS AND INSTALLATION!
General Truck Service Department employs factory trained technicians and is equipped with the tools and special equipment required to keep your trucks on the road. Our service department is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 am untilMidnight and on Saturday from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm. General Truck is your one stop supplier for all your truck maintenance and repair needs.
No seat in a dealer's lounge is as comfortable as the one in your truck. That's why we're doing all we can to get you back on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At Volvo, we believe that Customers Come First. It's our operating philosophy. And today, more than ever, our business depends on it.
Your business depends on a reliable truck, quality parts and expert support. And if you require repairs on the road, you deserve fast, accurate diagnosis and service.
That's what our 10-Point Service Commitment is all about.
Our 10-Point Service Commitment Means 100% Satisfaction For You.
Our service professionals will assess your truck's situation and give you a prompt report. They stay in touch with you until repairs are completed to your satisfaction. If there's any part of the process that's less than perfect, we want to know about it.
At General Truck, we know it's tough being out on the road. We'll live up to our commitments. So you can live up to yours.
Factory authorized service available for:
- Volvo Heavy Trucks
- Volvo Diesel Engines, Transmissions and Axles
- Cummins Diesel Engines
- Eaton Meritor Components
The Volvo 10-Point Service Commitment
- Customers must have service available to them on a 24/7 basis.
- customers must be able to schedule a service appointment promptly.
- Customers must find knowledgeable service advisors/managers at all Volvo dealers.
- Customers must have their problem diagnosed within 2 hours.
- Customers must find that parts are available when and where they need them.
- Customers must be updated/communicated with during the repair process.
- Customers must be notified promptly of completed repairs.
- Customer repairs must be finished when promised.
- Customer problems must be resolved correctly the first time.
- Customers must have assistance in understanding warranty coverage and resolving warranty questions.
After Hours Service Emergency: (901) 490-0173
Call for our after hours mobile service.